Chief Financial Officer – Kia de Prince Albert
Posted 48 minutes ago by FFUN
Role: Financial manager
Job status: Full time
Location: Prince Albert Kia
As our CFO, you’re not just good with numbers, you like them, you just aren’t good with money you are money. As CFO, you will be our resourceful “dealist”, well-versed in everything we sell, every product available, with the know-how and innovative talent to close a deal, no matter what.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry-leading compensation plans – It’s a great feeling when your salary matches what you know you are worth. We will take good care of you and we will continue to offer you endless possibilities for career development.
- Vacation—Take advantage of three weeks of your first year to regroup and refresh yourself as needed.
- Discounts for employees – Do you like these products as much as we do? Even if you don’t, your shopping list for each birthday or celebration is already checked.
- training and DEVELOPMENT – How do you want to grow up? With our FFUN University, you have access to world-class teachers and industry training materials, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter your job title.
- Health & Dental – You are going to have a smile on your face every day, so we will make sure you stay that way.
- We are a FFUN and an encouraging work environment.
- Give back – From hospital foundations to local sports teams, we want everyone to have a little more FFUN in their life.
What you will do.
You are the finish line and the checkered flag all in one as you help our customers through this crucial final step of financing and closing their vehicle purchase transaction. You will be the big gun when it comes to approving credit applications and the retail monster on prompt and accurate completion of all vehicle purchase documents including taxes, title search and privileges. You will be the one who pays us by managing and ensuring that all financial transactions are paid for urgently and the trusted ally of lenders and clients when it comes to resolving any issues.
This good attitude will get you 90% there, for the rest, we are looking for:
- Minimum of two years of related experience (can be a mix of automotive / recreational sales and finance)
- Excellent networking and customer service skills
- Assertive and optimistic, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Must be a creator of creative chords
- Must have automotive / recreational sales experience
- Must have a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 driver’s license at time of employment
That’s not all!
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- An outgoing and friendly personality, especially when dealing with objections and negotiating prices
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the automotive industry
- Previous experience in dealership or automotive is considered an asset
What it’s really like to work here.
We are an automotive and recreational retailer with over 25 locations across Canada and one of the best in Canada. The FFUN group is Canada’s fastest growing automotive and recreational group retailer with nearly 25 branches in Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. We bring FFUN to life and are powered by amazing people, representing all of your favorite brands of automobiles and RVs. . At FFUN, we recognize that life is short and that it passes in the blink of an eye. We can help people have fun and get the most out of their lives, at any age. We offer great career opportunities, great compensation packages, great benefits, company support, training and an amazing culture defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter online at https: //ffun.com/careers/.