Bankjoy adds 16 credit unions to its transparent end-to-end digital services ecosystem
DETROIT–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Digital banking service provider Bankjoy today announced that it has added 16 credit unions from across the country to its end-to-end digital services ecosystem, demonstrating strong and growing demand for modern banking technology .
Built by credit union leaders, Bankjoy creates modern digital products with advanced functionality, simple navigation, modern look and feel, and world-class user experiences shaped by talking to users. Recently recognized as the first Corelation Certified Partner to successfully interface with its KeyBridge API, Bankjoy is quickly becoming a driving force in the credit union movement, expanding its reach last year to over one million members in all the countries.
Additionally, Bankjoy recently expanded its offering by adding a modern business banking platform, helping financial institutions compete with services from Square and others, as well as providing the digital tools member businesses need. need. The platform’s role management, risk control, bulk forwarding and ACH forwarding features, combined with a superior UX, help businesses manage their finances efficiently.
Some of the latest credit unions to select Bankjoy include:
- Teachers’ Credit Unionbased in Texas with $138 million in assets and over 6,930 members
- credit unionbased in Ohio with $864 million in assets and over 100,000 members
- Elko FCUbased in Nevada with $156 million in assets and over 14,167 members
- Estacado FCUbased in New Mexico with $84 million in assets and over 7,600 members
- Firelands FCUbased in Ohio with $231 million in assets and over 35,000 members
- Fremont FCUbased in Ohio with $290 million in assets and over 19,995 members
- FCU Glass Citybased in Ohio with $200 million in assets and over 28,000 members
- Impact Savings Fundbased in Ohio with $181.4 million in assets and over 15,000 members
- FCU Las Colinasbased in Texas with $90.17 million in assets and over 9,000 members
- Lone Star Credit Unionbased in Texas with $140 million in assets and over 11,000 members
- Midwest Community FCUbased in Ohio with $220 million in assets and over 14,000 members
- OR FCUbased in Oklahoma with $74.48 million in assets and over 11,000 members
- Caisse Populaire Stator Onizedbased in Illinois with $250 million in assets and over 34,000 members
- FCU Triusbased in Nebraska with $95 million in assets and over 14,952 members
- True North FCUbased in Alaska with $200 million in assets and over 12,500 members
- FCU pyramidbased in Arizona with $154 million in assets and over 15,906 members
According to a recent Bankjoy credit union, Estacado FCU, “We have earned the trust of our diverse community and have helped thousands of members achieve their financial goals. Our goal is to provide our members with excellent service and technology and to maintain our long-term commitment to improving the financial well-being of our members. By working with Bankjoy, we can better serve our community and help them succeed financially,” said Mark Roddenberry, CEO of the credit union.
Founded in 1953, New Mexico-based Estacado Federal Credit Union serves its members in New Mexico and Texas, expanding its operations into a full-service financial institution offering electronic services with premium rates and excellent member service. . Estacado has partnered with Bankjoy to provide its members with an exceptional digital experience backed by advanced features, thoughtful design, and a feature-rich technology system.
To support their mission of helping members achieve their financial goals, Texas-based Cooperative Teachers Credit Union has also partnered with Bankjoy. Since 1953, CTCU has been committed to consistently serving its members and the community with honesty and transparency. Founded by teachers, for teachers, CTCU has grown to serve the community and surrounding areas while maintaining a passion for educators throughout East Texas.
Nate Gillen, CTCU’s Vice President of Operations, said, “For nearly 70 years, CTCU has proudly served our community with trusted financial solutions. Our partnership with Bankjoy enables us to provide digital banking solutions that have a meaningful impact on the lives of others.
Michael Duncan, CEO of Bankjoy, said: “According to the latest NCUA performance report, credit unions continue to see strong increases in deposits. Due in large part to their efforts to provide exceptional service and experiences to their members, credit unions increased deposits by $219.9 billion, or 14.4%, to $1.75 trillion in during the year ending in the third quarter of 2021.”
Duncan continued, “To maintain this commitment, credit unions like Estacado, Cooperative Teachers Credit Union and others are partnering with fintechs like Bankjoy to deliver modern digital banking platforms that keep pace with member needs. As these trends continue, we’re adding more credit unions to our platform and look forward to helping them deliver a superior experience. »
Detroit-based fintech Bankjoy provides modern banking technology, including membership app, online banking, mobile banking, online loan application, conversational AI, statements and more. The company prides itself on creating beautiful products with advanced functionality, simple navigation, modern look and feel, and world-class user experiences shaped by talking to users. Bankjoy is a company backed by Y Combinator, Bessemer Venture Partner and CheckAlt. For more information, visit www.bankjoy.com.